How To Delete Zoho Mail Account:- Hi! Are you looking for a way to close/cancel/delete/remove your Zoho Mail Account? If yes, then you have found it. Moreover, all you need to do is to pause and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, our website users flood our mailbox with requests on how to delete their accounts from the Zoho Mail website. After some research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We recommend that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other hand, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, Just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. Nevertheless, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to close your account from the website.
How To Delete Zoho Mail Account
- Login to www.zoho.com/mail as Super Administrator
- Click Control Panel >> Domains
- Remove email hosting for any domain you have added if email hosting is in the enabled state (Click on the dark mail icon in the domain).
- When you remove email hosting and delete the domain, all the domain-based aliases and email addresses are removed from the account.
- Delete the domain.
Delete your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the application.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- On Subject Type “Request To Delete My Zoho Mail Account”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here. Type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for some days to get any kind of response.
Steps to Delete organization
- Login to mail.zoho.com as Super Administrator
- Launch the Control Panel
- Make sure that you have deleted all the listed domains.
- Select Dashboard
- Click on the Delete Organization link in the top
- The Organization Setup will be removed and you will now be converted to a personal user in Zoho Mail
Steps for Super Administrators to Close the account:
If you are a Super Administrator of an account, you will be able to close the account only after the following actions are completed:
- Cancel Subscription – If you are a free plan user and have not subscribed to any paid services, you can skip this step. In case you have an active Zoho Mail Subscription, you need to cancel the Subscription before closing the account.
- Delete domains and Organization – You need to remove all the domains associated with your organization and further delete the organization.
- Once you have deleted the Organization, you can follow the instructions below to close the account.
Steps to Close the account:
- Login to Zoho Accounts. You might be prompted to enter your password. If so, enter your Zoho password to proceed further.
- In the left pane, click Settings and then navigate to the Close Account section.
- In the Close Account section, click Close Account.
- You will be required to provide your password for us to verify your identity. Enter your password and click Confirm Password.
- Provide us your feedback and click Close Account. You will be prompted to enter your password again.
Upon providing the right password, your account will be closed.
Lastly, I’m convinced that this article met you need for the moment. Also, I’m sure that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest updates.