How To Delete Spark Post Account:- Hi! Are you looking for a way to close/cancel/delete/remove your Spark Post Account? If yes, then you have found it. Moreover, all you need to do is to pause and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, our website users flood our mailbox with requests on how to delete their accounts from the Spark Post website. After some research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We recommend that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other hand, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, Just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. Nevertheless, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to close your account from the website.
How To Delete Spark Post Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
How To Remove A User From SparkPost Account
1. Sign in to your SparkPost account with a valid admin user (not the one you are about to remove).
2. Navigate to the Account? Users page.
3. Now, click on Delete to the right of the account to be removed (a Warning bar will appear)
4. And finally, click on the Delete confirmation to remove the user.
Completely Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.sparkpost.com/submit-a-ticket/“
2. Click on “LOGIN AND CREATE A TICKET”
3. Now log into your account with your login credentials.
4. And finally, follow the on-screen instructions to submit a ticket for the permanent deletion of your account.
Lastly, I’m convinced that this article met your need for the moment. Also, I’m sure that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest updates.