How To Delete Scorptec Computers Account:- Hi! Are you looking for a way to close/cancel/delete/remove your Scorptec Computers Account? If yes, then you have found it. Moreover, all you need to do is to pause and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, our website users flood our mailbox with requests on how to delete their accounts from the Scorptec Computers website. After some research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We recommend that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other hand, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, Just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. Nevertheless, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to close your account from the website.
How To Delete Scorptec Computers Account
1. Go to this URL: https://support.scorptec.com.au/hc/en-au/requests/new
2. Enter your registered email address.
3. On Please select an area for further assistance, select Others, then, my question is not listed above.
4. On Subject, type ‘Request To Delete My Scorptec Computers Account’.
5. In the description box, tell them that you want your account deleted from their database and your honest reason(s) for requesting account deletion.
6. Enter your postcode.
7. Fill out the remaining part of the form.
8. Click the submit button to submit your request.
Lastly, I’m convinced that this article met your need for the moment. Also, I’m sure that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest updates. We promise to inform and update you with our latest posts and articles.