How To Delete Rocketmail Account:- Hi! Are you looking for a way to close/cancel/delete/remove your Rocketmail Account? If yes, then you have found it. Moreover, all you need to do is to pause and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, our website users flood our mailbox with requests on how to delete their accounts from the Rocketmail website. After some research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We recommend that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other hand, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, Just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. Nevertheless, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to close your account from the website.
How To Delete Rocketmail Account
1. To do the same, you have to visit Yahoo as told earlier that Rocketmail is under Yahoo.
2. Open the Yahoo account deletion page and enter your username and correct password over there.
3. Be sure, if you will delete the account, then you may also lose the services offered by Rocketmail, so kindly read the entire information carefully. If agreed then move further and confirm your identity.
4. An account termination page will appear where you have to provide your password again and read all the information provided on the page carefully.
5. Now type the security code in the box provided below. This code is asked to prove you are not a robot.
6. At the bottom of the page, click “Terminate this account”.
7. After doing the same, you have successfully deleted the Rocketmail account.
Do remember it takes 90days to complete this process, till then your information will be kept with the Rocketmail.
Lastly, I’m convinced that this article met your need for the moment. Also, I’m sure that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest updates.