How To Delete LYST Account:- Hi! Are you looking for a way to close/cancel/delete/remove your LYST Account? If yes, then you have found it. Moreover, all you need to do is to pause and read this article thoroughly and carefully.
Meanwhile, our website users flood our mailbox with requests on how to delete their accounts from the LYST website. After some research on this topic, we found that some users are not using the website/app anymore. This, alongside other reasons, are why they want to delete their accounts.
However, if your reason for deleting this account is email spamming, then you don’t have to worry. We recommend that you mark the mail as spam when you open it. On the other hand, you can unsubscribe from their newsletters. To unsubscribe from their newsletters, Just tap on the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received. Nevertheless, if your reason for deleting your account is otherwise, here is a step-by-step method on how to close your account from the website.
How To Delete LYST Account
Delete your account via the Lyst App
1. Log in to your account using the Lyst App.
2. Go to Settings. At the bottom, click on “Delete account.”
Delete your Account by Sending An Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On Subject Type “Request To Delete My LYST Account”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account sample given here. Type your user-id, email address, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. Send your email and wait for some days to get any kind of response.
Lastly, I’m convinced that this article met your need for the moment. Also, I’m sure that you would like to read more similar/related articles. To read similar articles or get more information on this topic, visit this website always for the latest updates. We promise to inform and update you with our latest posts and articles.