Dora Plus Scholarship Application and Grant For Master`s Students.
Dora Plus is an Estonian government program that is initiated with the aim to improve Estonia’s visibility and attractiveness as a destination for studying and research. So the program will be implemented from 2015 to 2023 with the support of the EU Regional Development Fund
So if you are interested in this free program, we are going to guide you on how to secure it. We are therefore optimistic that it will work out well for you. So all you need to do is to make sure you meet up with all the application requirements.
Therefore, if you are hoping to start your studies in 2021 and looking for an educational opportunity in Estonia, then you must join the Dora plus funding for the Foreign Masters Students program offered by the Tallinn University.
Freenet.com.ng gathered that the program was funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia. So this educational program is envisaged to support excellent participants of any nationality in pursuing a master’s level program in Estonia.
Similarly, Tallinn University was founded in 1919 as Tallinn Teacher’s Seminar but officially established on 18 March 2005. It is a public research university and one of the three largest institutions of higher education in Estonia.
The Objectives Dora Plus Scholarship and Grant
The Dora Plus Scholarship and Grant which is available for only Foreign Masters Students program supporting offered by the Tallinn University aims at improving Estonia’s visibility and attractiveness as a destination for studying and research.
This is a full grant. All privileges are attached.
The Requirements for Dora Plus Scholarship Application and Grant | Dora Plus Grant For Master`s Students Eligibility
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must not be in Estonia for more than one year during the past three years.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from worldwide other than Estonia.
Dora Plus Scholarship Application and Grant For Master`s Students Procedure
- How to Apply: The participants have to enroll in a master’s degree program at the university. And then, they can complete the online application for the fund through the direct link given on the grant page.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, copies of academic transcripts or certificates, copy of the passport with the language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: You need to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.