Canada International Admission Scholarship is offering students all over the world the opportunity to secure admission in any Canadian university, and this mostly for international students who wishes to make their academic journey worth calling for.
Canada Scholarship is open to all Canadian citizens and International Students for various studies to the university. This in turn gives them the certificate for the degree of Master’s and PhD at the University of Ottawa.
However, as the College of Bytown, the University of Ottawa was originated in 1848, and it is a bilingual public research university. This is mostly what the public research university is centered for in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The university provides a wide range of academic programs. Finally, the University of Ottawa provides an education that leads you to the next level. This they can do by engaging in paid, professional, career-related, employment opportunities specific to your discipline.
Canada Scholarship 2021 Details
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship award: $7,500, $9,000
- Eligible nationality: International Students
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: open till date
Note: University of Ottawa is providing the educational bursary of $7,500 per year for Master’s degree and $9,000 per Year for PhD degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be recognize and in review from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject field program.
- Eligibility Criteria: For this to be eligible, candidates must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enroll in the master’s degree course.
Required Documents For Canada International Admission
- Documents: ApplicantsMust attach their CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport and academic transcripts as well.
- Admission Requirements: Applicantsmust hold an honors bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B to be eligible.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must complete one of the following tests exams <taken no later than two years prior to the date of registration>
- TOEFL: Internet-based test exam with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills paper
- IELTS: students will score higher or a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- MELAB: students will score higher or a minimum of 90 in listening, reading and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking.
How can I Apply for Canada scholarship?
However, for students to apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Finally, after that they can be admitted, aspirants can also apply for the grants as the section begins.